Monday, February 22, 2010

Home Sick~Ick

Today Monday I feel like crap-Ola. I got up at 5:30am and had a migraine so bad i couldn't even stand up. So in the midst ot throwing up I called and said I wasn't going in.

Took it easy all day and then after Jonah's nap i felt a little better and so we went to Borders so I could get the cookbook that I have wanted for like 2 months. Deceptively Delicious is the name of it. It is a book that tells you how to add in pureed veggies to everyday meals so that kids that are picky eaters will still get the nutrients that they need but wont even know they are eating them. But, Iam super excited to beable to try it!

I also hope I feel at least a little better tomorrow for work. Iam going to go regaurdless but, I hope i feel better none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photobucket