Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Wish All I Had Was Time~

Sometimes, I wish I had all the time in the world, just like everyone else on the planet right. Well really tho I feel like time flys by all the time. I like my job and everyone that works with me, but I also wish that I could stay home all the time with Jonah. In the begining rocked because I got to stay home with him but now I feel like Iam missing so much even tho Iam really not. Gary is the best dad a little boy could ever ask for. He does so well teaching Jonah and helping him with day to day activities. But I still want to be a part of it to :)

Wednesday Feb24th

Not much happpened today just the normal. I went to work, and Gary and Jonah got to hang out here. It was raining ALOT so they couldnt go outside or anything but Iam sure they kept busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photobucket